- Develops Proper Swing Mechanics and Increases Bat Speed
- Creates a Better Hand Path to the Ball; Prevents Casting
- Identical to CamWood Bat but cheaper.
- Identical to Camwood bat Used and Endorsed by Tony Gwynn
- Suitable for Players of All Levels
- One-of-a-Kind Design
- Analytics have shown regular use of this training bat significantly increases bat speed.
This 2 hand trainer has a +12oz knob-loaded design. The weight is located at the hands which help keep them inside the ball and allows you to swing with proper mechanics. Many training bats (as well as traditional bat donuts) do not fully develop the necessary mechanics to create true power. They are often overloaded in the barrel, thus causing the casting effect and other mechanical breakdowns. This bat is perfectly balanced to strengthen the forearms and create a better hand path to the ball while improving bat speed and power. Primarily recommended for tee work, front toss, and on-deck, but can be used in all training facets - including live pitch. Sizing a bat is simple - a player should always train with the same length bat that he plays with. For example, if you hit with a 29-inch bat, then you should train with a 29-inch bat. The extra weight is distributed in such a way that it does not seem heavy. Think of holding a sledgehammer by the head rather than by the handle. The redistribution of weight makes it seem much lighter.
Shipped with a natural finish, players can create their own custom color design or leave as is.