The 2.0 FiveTool Baseball Bat Cross is a new and improved version of the Original Baseball Cross. The 2.0 features a stylized bail made to resemble a baseball at the top of the cross. This pendant is designed to combine two things, faith, and baseball. The cross itself is formed from the union of three crossed baseball bats.
The 2.0 FiveTool Baseball Bat Cross is composed of a tarnish resistant sterling silver (0.925 silver) so you can get the longest shine out of your pendant. The chains available with the 2.0 pendant are our extra-large (XL) chains composed of an extremely durable stainless steel cable chain.
Offered in 18, 20, or 24-inch lengths.
- Length: 1.5 inches (38.35 mm)
- Width: 0.95 inches (24.12 mm)
- Depth: 0.23 inches (6.00 mm)
- Pendant Weight: 2.75 DWT
- Chain Length: 18, 20, or 24 inches
- Chain Thickness: 3.00 mm
*All measurements are approximate* Patented U.S Patent Number: D786,122
Designed and manufactured by All In Faith
Each Five Tool Pendant is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans and as such, they can take a few days to create. Typically, we have this pre-made and ready with free shipping, but it can take up to 6 business days to craft these pendants.
All Orders Ship FREE USPS 1-3 Business Days
1. Are these pendants solid or hollow? All Pendants are solid
2. Is this pendant solid or plated? These pendants are solid silver. FiveTool Jewelry does not offer any plated jewelry pieces.
3. Do your pendants and necklaces come with a warranty? Yes, All Maximum Velocity Sports products come with a manufacturers warranty. Please see returns page for more information.
How do I care for my sterling silver Pendant and stainless chain?
Sterling Silver is a precious metal and may require cleaning from time to time. Using a small amount of silver jewelry cleaner on a soft cloth, gently rub the silver several times. Rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water and carefully dry. Where jewelry is not available we recommend using a polishing cloth anytime the piece begins to dull. This will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling silver like new. Please note: chlorine and bleach accelerate tarnishing and should be avoided.