- Hardwood composite construction
- Composite foam handle with rubberized coating provides comfortable, secure grip
- Patented Axe handle improves bat control, reduces hand fatigue, and aligns bottom hand in power position while training
- Encourages quick hand path for hitters of all ages and abilities
- Available in 18" or 22"
Who is it for?
- Coaches, hitting instructors or players wanting to incorporate one-handed hitting drills into their training.
Perfecting your swing takes time, repetition, and knowledge. For years, elite players have incorporated one-handed bats in their training routines to develop that quick, powerful, and efficient hand path that produces line drives and base hits. The Axe One-Hand Trainer takes that training to the next level. Our patented Axe handle fits perfectly in your bottom hand and naturally aligns your wrist to its most powerful position at contact. The ergonomic shape of the handle also reduces hand fatigue, allowing you to train longer without compromising your form.
Many of the world's best professional players use Axe One-Hand Trainers in their regular routines. In fact, it is often cited as the reason they end up embracing the Axe concept. Two sizes are offered covering players of all ages and abilities.
The Axe One-Hand Trainer is your first taste of greatness. Grab hold today.