The Original Bat Cross has just been improved. We have added black enameled bat grips to this piece to make it pop while you are wearing it. This cross is made to show both faith and baseball. The cross itself is formed from the union of three crossed baseball bats. These three bats symbolize God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. This Trinity lies at the center of every Christian athlete's core beliefs. This pendant allows baseball players and fans alike to showcase these beliefs on and off the field. To date, this design is worn by more than fifty major and minor league players.
The original FiveTool Baseball Bat Cross is composed of a tarnish resistant sterling silver (0.925 silver) so you can get the longest shine out of your pendant. The chains available with the original pendant are our extra-large (XL) chains composed of an extremely durable stainless steel cable chain.
Offered in 18, 20, or 24-inch lengths.
- Length: 1.415 inches (36 mm)
- Width: 0.85 inches (21.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.2 inches (5.00 mm)
- Pendant Weight: 1.75 DWT
- Chain Length: 18, 20, or 24 inches
- Chain Thickness: 3.00 mm
*All measurements are approximate*
Designed and manufactured by All In Faith
Each Five Tool Pendant is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans and as such, they can take a few days to create. Typically, we have this pre-made and ready with free shipping, but it can take up to 6 business days to craft these pendants.
All Orders Ship FREE USPS 1-3 Business Days
1. Are these pendants solid or hollow? All Pendants are solid
2. Is this pendant solid or plated? These pendants are solid silver. FiveTool Jewelry does not offer any plated jewelry pieces.
3. Do your pendants and necklaces come with a warranty? Yes, All Maximum Velocity Sports products come with a manufacturers warranty. Please see returns page for more information.
How do I care for my sterling silver Pendant and stainless chain?
Sterling Silver is a precious metal and may require cleaning from time to time. Using a small amount of silver jewelry cleaner on a soft cloth, gently rub the silver several times. Rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water and carefully dry. Where jewelry is not available we recommend using a polishing cloth anytime the piece begins to dull. This will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling silver like new. Please note: chlorine and bleach accelerate tarnishing and should be avoided.