10 Simple Steps to be a Better Hitter
- AVOID 2 STRIKE COUNTS – you will be a better hitter! PERIOD
- Swing at Strikes Only
- Avoid off-speed pitches until you have 2 strikes
- Look fastball – adjust for off-speed
- Visualize Success at every at bat
- Have a “Hit the Ball Hard” Mentality with every at-bat.
- Learn from every at-bat; then move on
- Game Awareness- what is your approach to the game situation?
- Approach each at-bat with the confidence that you’re prepared and have a weapon in your hands.
- Win the Battle, Whatever it Takes!
Practice Good Habits- On-Deck, Cage, Tee, Field, Charting, Pre-Game, etc…
Training Aids that actually will make you a better hitter
Backspin Tees - On Path Bottom Half
PowerChute Baseball/Softball - INCREASE YOUR BAT SPEED 10 MPH IN 60 SECONDS OR LESS -
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
The Launch Angle Pro is a unique training aid that allows you to tailor your batting practice sessions Read More