- AVOID 2 STRIKE COUNTS – you will be a better hitter! PERIOD
- Swing at Strikes Only
- Avoid off-speed pitches until you have 2 strikes
- Look fastball – adjust for off-speed
- Visualize Success at every at bat
- Have a “Hit the Ball Hard” Mentality with every at-bat.
- Learn from every at-bat; then move on
- Game Awareness- what is your approach to the game situation?
- Approach each at-bat with the confidence that you’re prepared and have a weapon in your hands.
- Win the Battle, Whatever it Takes!
Practice Good Habits- On-Deck, Cage, Tee, Field, Charting, Pre-Game, etc…
Training Aids that actually will make you a better hitter